|Warranty length||2 Years|
Type: 2-way coaxial
Woofer: 6.5” PP mica cone
Tweeter: 1” fluid-cooled soft dome,
Tweeter Type: Coaxial, swivel
Freq Response: 65 Hz – 28 kHz
Max Input Power: 110 W
Sensitivity: 90 dB
Impedance: 8 ohms
Dimensions (WHD): Φ242 x 119 mm
Mounting Depth: 4 1/4”
I/O connectors: Push Terminal
Weight: 1.5 kg
(Twisted wire: 8mm²/ AWG 8)
The Yamaha NC-IC600 is a 6-1/2" coaxial ceiling speaker with cone woofer, fluid-cooled soft dome swivel tweeter, 140W power handling, horn-shaped acoustic baffle and thin, light grille with magnets.
Yamaha NC-IC600 Ceiling speaker features a 6.5" moisture-resistant blue PP mica cone woofer for high-performance mid-low sound. It also has a 1" fluid-cooled soft dome swivel tweeter delivers pure precise sound and positioning. The grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern creates natural sound dispersion while the sealed back cover protects the speaker and crossover from dust and moisture.
Sound Quality First
Yamaha’s policy of always putting sound quality first, combined with decades of experience in producing fine speakers, ensures that the sound of these speakers is superior to that of many other in-ceiling speakers.
- Paintable grille with magnets for quick and easy installation
- Large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- 110W high power handling capacity
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern creates clean natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easily removable for painting/cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
Please Note: The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.