|Warranty length||2 Years|
Freq Response: 55 Hz-20 kHz
Tweeter: 2.5cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
Nominal Input Power: 50 W
Max Input Power: 150 W
Sensitivity: 88 dB/2.83 V/1 m
Impedance: 6 ohms
Woofer: 16cm waterproof cone
Dimensions (WHD): 206 x 340 x 170 mm
Weight: 2.4 kg/unit
Yamaha NS-AW592 Outdoor Speakers (Pair) have a durable weatherproof build and benefit from Yamaha sound engineering with a unique aesthetic, reducing their cross-section meaning they can blend into the background most effectively.
With a plastic cabinet and specially processed woofer and tweeter, these speakers will perform reliably when mounted outdoors. They are water resistant, and are not affected by sunlight (UV rays) or high or low temperatures. The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and a fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specially processed for water resistance.
The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges is excellent, with very low distortion.
- Yamaha's advanced tech to combine high sound quality with long-term durability
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminium speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Varied applications for home theatres, small commercial spaces and public buildings