|Warranty length||2 Years|
Freq Response: 60 Hz-25 kHz
Tweeter: 1.9cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
Nominal Input Power: 40 W
Max Input Power: 120 W
Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1m
Impedance: 6 ohms
Woofer: 13cm waterproof cone
Dimensions (WHD): 170 x 273 x 136 mm
Weight: 1.8 kg/unit
The NS-AW392 outdoor speakers combine quality and durability, provide a wide variety of installation options - available in black or white. Yamaha's advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability, allowing you to enjoy hi-fi quality sound in your outdoor area.
Yamaha drew on its long experience as a manufacturer of top quality systems to develop these three all-weather speakers. The woofers use a highly responsive cone and fluid-cooled soft dome tweeters, both specially processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging, and a waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics.
The result? Great quality sound for your patio, decking, pool area, garden, garage or practically any other outdoor space.
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings