|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Active balanced-drive closed-box subwoofer system
- - Drive Units: 1 x (10 Inch): 250mm cone long-throw
- - Frequency Response: 35 - 120Hz ±3dB
- - Amplifier Power Output: 150W
- - Line Input Sensitivity: 200mv for 75W
- - Crossover Range: 30 - 150Hz
- - Input Impedance: 15kΩ
- - Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): ≥75dB
- - Features: Phase inversion
- - Dimensions (HxWxD): 382x352x305mm
- - Net weight: 11.4kg
Wharfedale SPC-10 subwoofer replaced for the Wharfedale 10.MX and thanks to a new cabinet design and several advancements, it goes deeper and sounds better than before. Use this sub alongside Wharfedale 10.1 or 10.2 bookshelf speakers, or Wharfedale 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 floorstanders and a 10.CM or 10.CS centre for an impressive and stylish AV speaker set-up.
This model features a 25cm driver powered by a fast 200W class-D amplifier that is agile enough to change quickly with the movie soundtracks and make the action scenes sound and feel even more real. As its only marginally more than the SPC-8, this model makes sense for those who want better performance on a budget. Stretch a little more and you have the option of the range topping SPC-12.
Alongside the updated cabinets, volume level and low pass filter level (adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz) have been added to the top front panel for easy adjustment. The rear panel includes Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono), Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono) inputs.