|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Cartridge loading (resistance): 33, 100, 1k or 47k ohms
- - Cartridge loading (capacitance): MC (1.1nF), MM (100pF)
- - Switch selectable gain (MC Very Low Output): 0.1 - 0.25mV 74dB
- - Switch selectable gain (MC Low Output): 0.25 - 0.4mV 70dB
- - Switch selectable gain (MC Normal Output): 0.4 - 0.6mV 63dB
- - Switch selectable gain (MM Low Output): 2 - 3mV 52dB
- - Switch selectable gain (MM High Output): 3 - 5mV 48dB
- - RIAA reproduction: 20Hz - 20KHz, +/-0.25dB
- - Dimensions: 190mm x 55mm x 117mm (D x H x W)
Trichord Diablo is a high end phono stage, designed to deliver the ultimate sonic transparency and realism - one of the finest and most flexible phono stages available under £1000. It will maximise the performance of a wide range of phono cartridges, from low output MCs to high output MMs.
In similarity to the Dino, the Diablo features 'DIP switches' on the underside to select cartridge loading and gain settings. This is a unique feature and major benefit of the Diablo, allowing you to match these settings perfectly to your phono cartridge.
The Diablo features high grade audio components, including ultra low impedance capacitors for a very low noise floor. Four state-of-the-art ultra low impedance, low noise wide-band voltage regulator circuits are used that are largely responsible for Diablo's stunning audio performance.
This phono stage is very transparent sonically with a low noise floor, allowing you to get the most from many different phono cartridges and breathe new life into your vinyl collection. Available with standard or "Never Connected Power Supply" for better performance (pictured above). Please select before adding to basket.