|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Cartridge loading (resistance): 33, 100, 1k or 47k ohms
- Cartridge loading (capacitance): MC (1.1nF), MM (100pF)
- Switch selectable gain (MC Very Low Output): 0.1 - 0.25mV 74dB
- Switch selectable gain (MC Low Output): 0.25 - 0.4mV 70dB
- Switch selectable gain (MC Normal Output): 0.4 - 0.6mV 63dB
- Switch selectable gain (MM Low Output): 2 - 3mV 52dB
- Switch selectable gain (MM High Output): 3 - 5mV 48dB
- RIAA reproduction: 20Hz - 20KHz, +/-0.25dB
- Dimensions: 190mm x 55mm x 117mm (DxHxW)
Trichord Research Diablo is a high end phono stage, designed to deliver the ultimate sonic transparency and realism - one of the finest and most versatile phono stages we've ever used under £2000. It will maximise the performance of a wide range of phono cartridges, from low output MCs to high output MMs.
Adjustable Cartridge Settings
Just like its baby brother the Trichord Dino, the Diablo features 'DIP switches' on the underside to select cartridge loading and gain settings. This is a unique feature and major benefit of the Diablo, allowing you to match these settings perfectly to your phono cartridge.
High End Design
The Diablo features high grade audio components, including ultra low impedance capacitors for a very low noise floor. Four state-of-the-art ultra low impedance, low noise wide-band voltage regulator circuits are used that are largely responsible for Diablo's stunning audio performance.
How does it sound?
This phono stage is very transparent sonically with a low noise floor, allowing you to get the most from many different phono cartridges and breathe new life into your vinyl collection.
Available with the choice of either standard or "Never Connected Power Supply" (pictured together with the Diablo above) for even better performance. Please note the Never Connected Power Supply is available separately so you can order it later (but it will cost more overall than buying them both together now).