|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Operation: Manual
- - Drive System: Exterior square drive belt
- - Motor: Electronically controlled AC synchronous motor
- - Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm (select electronically)
- - Platter 12” / 4.5 kg (aluminium)
- - Tonearm THORENS TP 250 (SME 309 or SME M2-9 optional - please call to order with either)
- - Anti-skating (Bias): Magnetic
- - Cable Capacitance: 20 pF
- - Power Supply: External controlling unit and mains adaptor (115-230 V / 50-60 Hz depending on type)
- - Dimensions: 420 x 135 x 340 mm (W x H x D)
- - Weight: 12.0 kg
- - Finish: Black or silver
- - Included Accessories: Mains adapter w. power cord, tonearm scale, RCA interconnects, instructions
Thorens TD 810 series turntable features a straightforward, modern design and innovative technology - this is the mid model, offering a more substantial plinth design than the standard 800 model, with the addition of a 5mm steel platter. The heart of the 800 series is the absolutely maintenance-free Thorens silent-run bearing.
The AC synchronous motor is controlled by an external power supply in which the sine output voltage driving the motor is generated independently from the mains frequency. The plinth is made from MDF which is then elastically glued to a steel plate. This measure guarantees the perfect absorption of any vibration. All in all, this is a modern record player for discriminating music lovers.
We also sell the entry level TD 810 and flagship TD 850.