|Warranty length||2 Years|
Output Gain: 160+160mW (@32O load)
Low Distortion: 0.001% (@100+100mW)
DAC: Built-in BurrBrown PCM5102
Output Amp: Discrete (push-pull circuit)
USB Input: (Micro B-type, USB2.0)
USB from PC (24bit/96kHz max)
Digital Input: Optical Mini-jack
Headphone out: 3.5mm minijack
Dimensions (WHD): 64 x 21.7 x 112mm
The HA-P50 is the ideal headphone amplifier for the audiophile on the go. High quality, portable headphone amplifier with built-in 24/96 USB DAC, providing high-resolution 'go anywhere' listening from iPhone, Android and PC/Mac.
HA-P50 allows you to take that great Reference 501-grade headphone listening experience outdoors and enjoy it wherever you want to go. Packs a high-performance digital-to-analog adapter and high specification power amplifier circuit into a compact body, to bring out the very best from quality headphones.
Fitted with a high/low gain selector which enables output gain to be matched to the impedance of the headphone being used. An indispensable feature for those who use top quality high-impedance headphones.
The HA-P50 accepts input from your computer via USB. Capable of high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz sound source playback when used with the TEAC HR Audio Player app (free to download) installed on your Windows PC/Macintosh.
- Portable headphone amp with built-in DAC for high sound quality indoors and out
- Accepts digital input via USB from iPhone or Android devices (AOA2.0)
- 24-bit/96kHz high-res playback from iPhone/iOS devices (via iOS app)
- Optical digital jack allows direct connection to PAPs or CD/DVD/Blu-ray players
- HIGH/LOW output gain sector and high quality OP1652 operational amplifier
- 21.7mm thick flat-profile design; sturdy aluminium body
- Internal USB rechargeable 2100mAh Li-ion battery
- Continuous battery life of approx 8hrs with auto power save function
- Rubber fixing straps for securing HA-50 to iPhone or Android handsets