|Warranty length||2 Years|
Circuit Design: Full analogue
Amplifier: Discrete Class A
Type: Dual Monaural
Technology: Active DC Servo
Op-Amp: Dual MUSES8920 (L/R)
Output: 1400+1400mW (32Ω)
Selector: Damping Factor
Transformer: Over-sized Toroidal-core
Construction: Rigid full-metal jacket
XLR Input: 1 Neutrik pair
RCA Pin Input: 2 pairs (Gold-plated)
Stereo In: 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack
Stereo Out: 6.35mm Stereo Jack
RCA Pin Out: Stereo Unbal (Gold-plated)
Line Lvl: Switchable (Fixed, Variable, Off)
Operation: ±15V high Voltage/SNR
Knobs: Precisely machined aluminium
Selectors: Vol, Input, Damping Factor
Auto-Muting: Headphone disconnected
AC Socket: 3-polar, detachable cable
TEAC HA-501 headphone amplifier is an accomplished full-analog, class A, dual mono design with vintage styling cues and adjustable damping factors to match it perfectly to the headphones you're listening with.
With full metal casing and a beautifully finished fascia it's a pleasure to use, and its A4-sized footprint makes it a perfect choice for your desktop. Everything on the HA-501 is designed to maximise the potential from your headphones and to drive them properly in the way the output on most hi-fi systems and computers can't.
If you haven't tried your headphones through a proper headphone amplifier or a lesser capable alternative, you'll be surprised by the silky smooth, dynamic sound possible from this TEAC.
In contrast to its similarly priced rivals, the HA-501 includes both XLR and RCA audio inputs, with 1 and 2 sets of each respectively as well as RCA line out so you can use it in between your source and hi-fi system if you wish, in addition to a 3.5mm input on the front for connecting your portable music player. For something refreshingly different, the HA-501 is an excellent partner for headphones listening.
If you're looking for headphones, we recommend partnering with Grado RS1i, Grado PS500, Grado GS1000i, Sennheiser HD800, or Audio Technica ATH-W1000X models.
Please feel free to call to speak to one of our product specialists for further advice or book an appointment for a demo and listen to a wide range of headphones in our showroom.
- Lavishing Class-A Amp for superior sound. Full-analog Dual Monaural Discrete design
- Active DC Servo Technology eliminates Offset Electrical Potential achieving stable drive
- Switchable Damping Factor drives diaphragm under best conditions (5 positions)
- Switchable Line output level on rear; Fixed, Variable (with vol) and Off (3 positions)
- 1,400mA/ch (32Ω load) of high output to drive headphones as high impedance as 600Ω
- A Toroidal-Core Power Transformer is used for stable current supply
- Full-metal jacket. Aluminium panels for front top and sides. Small footprint fits desktops