The Mercury VC centre channel speaker is voiced to ensure clarity, tonal balance, coherence and well focussed imaging and effects across the front soundstage. Designed to partner the rest of the Mercury V range in a variety of home theatre system configurations, . Based on the components and tuning of the Mercury V1, the VC will integrate smoothly with all other models in the Mercury V range providing a perfect match for multi-channel systems utilising V1, VR or V4.
A compact and solidly constructed speaker, the VC is fully shielded to prevent colour fringing effects when placed close to screens. To cater for both modern and more traditional décor, Mercury VC is available in either sugar maple or dark walnut finish
|Free Mount||Table Mount|
|Frequency Response||67Hz – 25kHz|
- - Recommended amplifier power (Watts RMS) 10 - 90
- - Continuous power handling (Watts Peak RMS) 70
- - Peak power handling (Watts) 140
- - Sensitivity (2.83 Volts @ 1m) 90dB
- - Nominal Impedance (Ohms) 8
- - Frequency response (-6dB) 67Hz – 25kHz
- - High frequency 25mm (1.00”) Nitro-urethane layer dampened woven polyesterdome, neodymium magnet assembly
- - Low frequency 2 x 100mm (4.00”) Multi-fibre coated pulped paper cone
- - Shielded Yes
- - Crossover Frequency 2.9kHz
- - Crossover Type 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- - Enclosure type Twin Rear reflex
- - Construction 15mm particle board, internally cross-braced enclosure
- - 18mm MDF front baffle
- - Dimensions (inc grille) H x W x D 140.0 x 430.0 x 170.0mm (5.51 x 16.93 x 6.69”)
- - Volume - litres (cubic feet) 5.5 (0.19)
- - Weight 4.9kg (10.8lbs)
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)