|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Inputs: Stereo line level, stereo balanced
- - Outputs: Stereo pair multi way locking binding posts
- - Input Sensitivity: 1Volt for full output
- - Power Output: 75 Watts into 4 ohms both channels working
- - Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz +/-0dB
- - Bandwidth: 2Hz-200kHz +/-3dB
- - Signal to Noise: >85dB
- - Weight: 25 (kg)
- - Dimensions: 250H X 430W X 360D (mm)
The SPA-4 stereo power amplifier has been developed to present a holographic three dimensional soundstage where the listener can almost walk in and touch the musicians. Tremendous headroom is available in which to develop a wonderfully dynamic portrayal of music in all of its moods - ‘simply more music’.
The stereo power amp has facilities for asymmetric (phono/RCA) or balanced inputs, the latter utilising a virtual transformer (discreet) balanced input circuit. The power amplifiers are symmetrical, current feedback, dc-coupled, gain stages with servo controlled dc off-set and multi emitter output devices. We also sell the balanced mono (pair) configuration of these amplifiers.