|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Inputs: Mono balanced pair
- - Outputs: Stereo pair multi way locking binding posts
- - Input Sensitivity: 1Volt for full output
- - Power Output: 165 Watts into 8 ohms both channels working
- - Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz +/-0dB
- - Bandwidth: 2Hz-200kHz +/-3dB
- - Signal to Noise: >85dB
- - Weight: 25 (kg)
- - Dimensions: 250H X 430W X 360D (mm)
This PA-4 is a dual mono, two stage, Class A phono stage, retrieving the full potential of the musical magic contained on your vinyl. This can only be realised by the passionate treatment of the low level signals emanating from the disc and stylus. Class A circuitry is renowned for its recovery of and synergy with, low level signals and Sugdens is synonymous with Class A circuitry.
The moving coil stage is a Class A current feedback circuit and the moving magnet amplifier a Class A voltage feedback circuit incorporating the RIAA correction in the negative feedback loop. DC servo circuits enable direct coupling of the musical signal from moving coil input to final output.
The power supply is a ‘current shunt’ design with a specially designed voltage regulator to prevent rising impedance with higher frequencies. Constructed with components of exceptional quality, hand assembled on long term stability gold plated circuit boards.
The resultant performance is a phono stage of absolute transparency and natural sound, suitable for enjoying a range of music from a range of moving magnet or moving coil cartridges.