|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Inputs: Mono balanced pair
- Outputs: Stereo pair multi way locking binding posts
- Input Sensitivity: 1Volt for full output
- Power Output: 165 Watts into 8 ohms both channels working
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz +/-0dB
- Bandwidth: 2Hz-200kHz +/-3dB
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
- Weight: 25 (kg)
- Dimensions: 250H X 430W X 360D (mm)
Sugden Masterclass MPA-4 is a balanced Mono Power Amplifier supplied in a pair.
With spacious headroom, MPA-4 mono power amplifiers deal effortlessly with heavy and complex music, allowing the low-level detail to be heard clearly and accurately. Boasting a fully balanced circuit design, it can be the engine room of a fully balanced hi-fi system.
The popularity of the Masterclass series has resulted in over seventeen years of continuous production. Offering an excellent price/performance ratio it is easy to see why it remains so successful.