|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 4 Stars|
Impedance: 18 Ω
Connector: 3.5 mm low profile angled plug
Frequency response (microphone): 100–10000 Hz
Frequency response (headphones): 16–22000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 110 dB @ 1 kHz & 1 Vrms
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB)
Ear coupling: Circum-aural
Cable length: 1.2 m
Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional microphone
Sensitivity: -44 dB V/Pa
The Sennheiser Urbanite Series are about bold sound and clarity through the entire frequency range.
Just let your ears be loved: Sennheiser’s new on-ear headphones Urbanite are the new choice for great sound, deep bass, and urban style on the move. The headseat features a bold, contemporary design, made from premium materials and mechanisms giving a strong bass performance across three styles, Urbanite (On Ear), Urbanite XL (Over Ear) and Urbanite XL Wireless
The Urbanite is available in Black, Denim, Sand, Nation (Red/White/Blue) and Plum.
The Urbanite XL is available in Black, Denim, Sand, Nation (Red/White/Blue) and Olive
Designed with durability in mind:
The Urbanite's materials are designed for lasting passion. The robust quality of the Urbanite's premium stainless steel hinges and aluminium sliders mean they last for years, not minutes.
The Urbanite is compatible with all ears and is available with a detachable cable that features a 3-button remote control and an integrated microphone. There are versions for Apple iOS and Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy, so that all ears may enjoy the same level of pleasure.
Always ready to go:
The Urbanite's outstanding flexibility allows it to bend over backwards for you again and again. Its supple, foldable design allows for pleasuring listening and its collapsible sides allow it to cuddle right after in its own special storage pouch.
Beauty and utility:
Available in several stylish colors for your choosing, the Sennheiser Urbanite features "rougher is better" design, which makes them able to withstand vigorous activity. Don't be afraid to throw them around a little, these are designed for every day listening.
With a collapsible headband and remote control, the Sennheiser Urbanite Series lets you take the club with you.
- Take your club with you – massive bass and clear treble
- Tough companion – extra rugged for robust urban living
- Stay connected – control your music and calls
- Fits your life – fold them up and go
- Unique foldable design makes it easy to collapse and store in the supplied soft pouch
- Fabric covered headband for high wearing comfort
- Stainless steel hinge with striking Sennheiser branding
- Aluminium sliders
- Premium folding mechanism
- 'Audio-wise, these Sennheisers are equally idiosyncratic. It’s a seriously punchy sound. Whether you’re listening to something bouncy or more laidback, the performance is a vivacious one. It’s mainly down to the bass, which is somewhat exaggerated.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine)
- 'If you’re all about the style and you like your tunes pumping, these will get the job done.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine)