|Warranty length||2 Years|
Wearing style: On-the-ear
Transducer Principle: Sealed (closed)
Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR / supported profiles: A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVCPR
Talk Time: Up to 20 hours
Listening Time: Up to 10 hours (without NoiseGard; with - up to 8)
Charging Time: Approximately 3 hours
Range: Up to 33 feet
Weight: 108 grams
Frequency response (headphone): 15-22,000 Hz
Total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 107 dB (@ 1 kHz)
Frequency response (microphone): 100-10,000 Hz
Mic pickup pattern: Omni-directional
What's in the box:
MM 450-X headset
Audio cable with in-flight adapter (3.5mm double mono adapter)
Wall charging adapter
The Sennheiser MM 450-X is the ultimate travel headset, which allows you to listen to music wired or wirelessly, take calls over Bluetooth, cancel 90% of ambient noise and chat with seatmates - all without removing the headset.
Using the latest bluetooth Apt-X technology, you can obtain hi-fi quality sound via a wireless link.
With the MM 450-X you can easily switch between calls and music using the headphone cup mounted buttons; without having to reach for your mobile phone.
NoiseGard 2.0 eliminates up to 90% of background noise for your most peaceful flight yet. A convenient TalkThrough function lets you carry a conversation with a seatmate at the push of a button without having to remove the headset. Using a closed, on-the-ear design to block ambient noise, the MM 450-X is an ideal companion for the frequent flier.
The invisible high-performance microphone ensures that conversations are clear. As you converse, concealed microphones relay voices through your headphones and deliver them in stereo sound, cleverly bypassing the noise cancelling properties of the headphones and allowing you to switch between music and conversation with no trouble at all.
Advanced DuoFol transducers provide the kind of detail and frequency response you would expect out of hi-fidelity audiophile speakers. The easy-to-use control panel is intuitive and simple enough to operate with your eyes closed, a common way of enjoying Sennheiser's world-famous sound quality.
The MM 450-X folds up for the ultimate in portability. The replaceable battery charges via USB or a wall adapter. For situations where Bluetooth is not permitted, you can use the included audio cable for a direct connection - making the MM 450-X at home in any situation where a superior quality headphone is required.
Perfect for use whilst commuting.
- Compatible with latest generation of tablets including the New iPad
- Sennheiser NoiseGard™ 2.0 technology provides up to 90% active noise cancellation
- TalkThrough function - Communication with seatmates without removing the headphones
- Wireless freedom with Stereo A2DP Bluetooth®-- hands-free convenience and hi-fi stereo sound
- Supports Apt-X codec for hi-fi sound over Bluetooth
- Discrete, invisible microphone is always out of the way
- Direct cable option – listen as a wired headphone when Bluetooth is not permitted (note: mobile phone conversations require Bluetooth)
- iPhone/iPod/iPad compatible, compatible with all 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone plugs
- Easy-to-use controls are within optimum reach and provide concise "click" feedback
- World-famous Sennheiser acoustics from patented DuoFol transducer system
- Plush ear cushions seal out ambient noise while maintaining luxurious comfort for hours on-end.
- Collapsible headset stores in a compact footprint for convenient portability
- Replaceable battery charges via USB port or supplied wall adapter
- Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops, MP3 players, or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
- Built-tough with a 2-year international warranty