|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi News Highly Commended|
Nominal impedance: 300 Ohm
Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
Weight w/o cable: ca. 260g
Jack plug: 6,3/3,5 mm stereo
Transducer principle (Headphones): open, dynamic
Ear coupling: circumaural
Cable length: 3 m
Frequency response (headphones): 10 - 39500 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB (1 Vrms)
THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,05 %
Sennheiser HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design, developed from the award winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection.
Key improvements over the HD 600 include increased frequency range (they will reproduce lower bass and higher treble) and lower THD (total harmonic distortion), ensuring the best possible listening experience.
If you also to get the most from your HD 650, we recommend using them with a headphone amplifier, particularly the Graham Slee Solo MC headphone amplifier, such a good match that Sennheiser used it to demonstrate the HD650s at recent hi-fi shows.
We can't give more of a recommendation than that!
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed fine acoustic metal mesh damping material, ensures precise damping over the entire diaphragm, highly constant in all climates.
- Special detachable cable made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2 year warranty
'Vivid Sound and excellent build make these everything that most will ever need from a pair of headphones...taut bass...midrange finesse...superb build quality' (Hi-Fi News Magazine May 2013)
"A super all round reference design with crisp, detailed and even sound allied to superlative build and comfort." (Hi-Fi World Magazine World Standards)