|Warranty length||2 Years|
Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
Ear coupling: Circumaural
Frequency response: 12 – 38500 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)
Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
Impedance: 50 Ω
Cable length: 3 m OFC single -sided, exchangeable
Jack plug: 6.3 mm
Weight: 270 g
Not only are the HD 598 aesthetically pleasing to the eyes with a unique beige/brown design, they also provide an impeccable sound quality and unrivalled comfort. These beige-coloured open, circumaural headphones come with high-gloss burl wood parts and matching ear pads for a sophisiticated, premium finish.
With Sennheiser‘s innovative E.A.R. technology, audio signals are directly channelled into your ears. These headphones also incorporate a special diaphragm geometry that minimizes intermodulation distortion while delivering an impressive frequency response range, plus a highly constant compressed cellulose fleece to hold harmonic distortion to less than 0.1%.
To accentuate the already outstanding listening experience even further, their high-quality leatherette headband and velour ear pads provide outstanding wearing comfort, even for long listening sessions.
- "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement” (E.A.R.) design channels audio directly into your ears
- State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
- Field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
- Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
- Special diaphragm geometry reduces intermodulation distortion
- Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion
- Premium beige and high-gloss burl wood parts for a sophisticated finish
- Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
- Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
- 2-year warranty