|Frequency Response||80Hz - 20kHz|
|Warranty length||1 Year|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 5 Stars|
- Magnetic Grill
- 1” Black Diamond Silk Dome Tweeter
- 4” Woven Fibreglass Hybrid Driver
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 82dB
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~20KHz
- Max Power Handling: 50Watts
- Dimensions, mm (HWD): 231mm x 151mm x 153mm (each)
- Weight: 4.8kg (pair)
The Roth OLi RA1 are the latest incarnation of the incredibly popular OLi series, and have been stunningly redesigned, offering a sleek premium cabinet, sonically enhanced drivers and internal component upgrades. The result of these tweaks and improvements is an unbeaetable mix of sonic and visual pleasure, as well as a speaker which is coherent, rhythmic and musical.
The RA1 is a compact and stylish design, featuring a 4 inch woven fibreglass hybrid driver design, making these speakers ideal for compact or budget hi-fi systems, and those who are limited on space but don't want to compromise on sound.
The OLi RA1 pairs a solid curved cabinet design with audiophile grade components, to make a premium product which is all but premium in price! Roth engineers have further improved the audio quality – so take the already acclaimed OLi 10 and tweak the audio and you are in a no lose situation, and all for the same modest price tag.
This two-way bookshelf design unit measures a mere 231mm 23.1cm) in height yet is capable of handling up to 50 watts of power.
'The Roth Oli RA1s impress with their compact size and confident sound quality.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'The RA1s rock out with impressive detail and dynamics. Drum kicks and guitar riffs are tight and attacking, with plenty of expression and emotion.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'The Roths also possess enough dexterity to cope with a shift in pace to tracks that demand a more delicate, gentle approach... they conjure up a decent sense of scale and show impressive weight and authority - all the more impressive given their small dimensions.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'If both space and budget are tight, or if you’re looking to upgrade the speakers supplied with an ageing micro-system, then the Oli RA1s have the size and sonic skills to fit the bill.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)