|Warranty length||5 Years|
Out Volt: 16Vrms (33/45rpm)
Phase: 0º and 90º
DC Offset <10mV
THD +N: <0.1%
Output Impedance: <0.1Ω
Weight (Unboxed): 1.0Kg
Roksan RPM Reference consists of entirely new and highly advanced digital speed control PCB and audiophile-grade components representing a significant upgrade from the previous and long-established reference speed control as featured in the discontinued DX2.
It is the new high-specification and ultra-accurate statement speed control for use with the Xerxes 20+.
Featuring a very high quality crystal speed control system, it maintains pitch perfect speed stability for both 33/45rpm. One new feature of the RPM is its ability - thanks to the new advanced digital speed control PCB – to either increase or decrease the speed (up to 6.25% either way). This is a very useful addition for customers in areas or countries with unstable or poor currency voltage to attain the exact, correct speed.
- All-new, highly advanced digital speed control PCB
- Pitch-perfect accurate speed stability
- Flagship DS1.5 power supply module employed
- 33 or 45 rpm speed selection
- Adjustable speed control in micro-increments up to 6.25% either way.
- High quality Caspain M Series chassis and front plate design.