|Warranty length||2 Years|
The Roksan R7 is a replacement remote for Kandy K3 equipment.
- Pressing the AMP button on the R7 will bring your K3 Integrated Amplifier out of Standby mode.
- Selecting the INPUT arrows will allow the user to scroll through the amplifier inputs.
- The VOLUME up and down arrows will move the volume control knob for the desired listening level.
- The MUTE button at the bottom right mutes the volume. Press again to take the amp back out of mute mode
- The bottom section of the R7 will control the K3 CD Player functionality (STOP, PLAY, PAUSE and SKIP TRACK).
- Pressing SHUFFLE will play the tracks on the CD in random mode.
Pressing the BT button will select the Bluetooth source and the blue BT light on the amp will flash. When your device has found the amplifier, ‘ROKSAN K3’ will appear on your device. Next, connect to pair your device. When paired or connected the blue light will stop flashing and remain on. You are now ready to stream music to the K3 from the paired device.
If you press and hold the AMP button for two seconds this will put your K3 Integrated Amplifier into Standby mode. If you have used the R7 remote to control another K3 component you will have to press the AMP button again should you wish to return remote functionality to the Integrated Amplifier.