|Frequency Response||<3hz ->100kHz (-3dB)|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||100W|
|Warranty length||5 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 5 Stars|
Inputs: Line Level (x5), Bluetooth, Bypass
Phono Input: MM only
Bluetooth: aptX technology
Input Impedance: 47kΩ
Line In Sensitivity: 440mV @ 140W / 8Ω
Outputs: Speaker (LR), Preamp, Headphone
Output Power: > 140W (8Ω), > 220W (4Ω)
Power Supply: 550VA Toroidal Transformer,
Power: 5 Regulated Supply Rails
Frequency Response: <3Hz - >100kHz (-3dB)
Gain: 37.5dB (75x)
THD: <0.005% (1kHZ - 14W @ 8Ω)
Power Consumption Standby: <25W
Power Consumption 2Ch: 8Ω <330W, 4Ω <550W
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB (Line Input)
Dimensions (WDH): 432 x 380 x 102mm (Inc ft)
Roksan K3 Integrated Amplifier compliments the rest of the new K3 range perfectly. It builds upon on the successes of the formidable K2 range, offering a performance akin to the M2 Caspian series. K3 products deliver Roksan's authoritative and transparent sound, as well as unprecedented levels of performance at their price.
The new K3 range is much more than a rebadging and rebranding of the existing series. Extensive research and development has been employed both internally and externally to the K3 series to bring something new to the fold in terms of sound, performance and even style.
The range boasts a striking new aesthetic design: a fresh, modern and elegant look. Built and designed in their HQ and factory in London, Roksan have utilised the best suppliers and parts available (such as superb quality, German-machined front panels). This results in an exceptionally high-quality finish for the range’s price point.
More than just good looks
The sound of all products in the range has been notably improved to raise the bar even higher than Roksan have ever reached before. greater connectivity is achieved through the standard inclusion of aptX Bluetooth wireless compatibility. Combine these efforts with the selective use of high-quality components and a fresh and diverse approach to electronic design mean that the K3 Series delivers the most musically involving, audiophile performance yet.
The K3 Integrated Amplifier suits the discerning audiophile of today. There is power and drive in abundance, with a strong prominent bass, along with superb sound staging and detail. Stream music via any Bluetooth enabled device as the aptX coding enables streaming of high-resolution audio files from any compatible source.
The K3 Integrated Amplifier also a Moving Magnet phono input and five line level inputs. It offers excellent value for money when it comes to build, design, flexibility and sound quality, the best you can get at this price with quality of build and sound assured.
Why the K3 Integrated?
- Elegant new chassis design with improved ventilation
- Superior build quality and symmetrical amplifier layout
- Switchable bypass input, high quality signal output relays
- Improved power supply layout, improved power and detail
- Directly powered power amp section from mains power supply
- New op amps, audio and power supply circuits and layouts
- 'An excellent all-rounder that not only delivers big sound, energy and texture in spades but does so for a very reasonable price.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'It delivers a really big and confident sound – probably the largest we’ve heard at this price – with a wide soundstage that reaches to the very edges of the room... The melody and bassline weave together with agility and drive in a very cohesive and fluid presentation.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'Dynamically it’s superb too. This might be a powerhouse of an amp, but it also knows how to convey the softer, more fragile moments in music.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'Roksan is back on its A-game with the K3, which is nothing short of a superb amp for the price. For a fun, lively amp that can’t fail to keep you entertained, the Roksan K3 is one to consider.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
8 Dec 2016Compared this to several amps in its price range at Audio Affair and only this one brought the music alive without compromising refinement. To my ears it bettered an Arcam, Naim, Audiolab and Primare. Quite simply an excellent sounding amp that also has a phono stage, headphone socket and Bluetooth. It even has a stylish remote. The only questionable part is the volume control which is a bit wobbly!
27 Feb 2015No words can explain what a wonder Amp this is its tight punchy & Dynamic