|Warranty length||5 Years|
- - 150watt MOSFET Amplifier
- - Use with either high level subwoofer cable or standard low level (RCA) subwoofer cable
- - Speaker and Line Level inputs with Gain Control Range 99dB
- - Neutrik Speakon connector (High level 100k ohm)
- - Unbalanced RCA (phono) connectors (Gold Plated) (Low level 10k ohm)
- - Twin Sophisticated crossover circuits - variable increments between 20Hz and 120Hz
- - LFE Bypass setting
- - 12 volt trigger
- - Remote Control with ‘out-of-sight’ RM Eye and 4 user-presets
- - Phase Control infinitely adjustable between 0º and 180º * Frequency response 13hz to 200hz
- - D.I.P. (Dynamic Intelligent Protection)
- - D.A.M.P. (Digitally Accurate MicroProcessor 2nd generation)
- - Specially designed cabinet structure, volume, and configuration made from inert 18 & 25mm MDF
- - Digital Display with power output meter and frequency setting
- - Switched fused IEC mains input socket
- - 250mm (10”) Ultra Long-throw Driver with Heavy Duty steel chassis & Double Magnets
- - UK 3 year manufacturers return to base warranty
- - Dimensions (mm) 300W X 355H X 300D
- - Weight 16.25kg (35.6 lbs)
- - Available in Black Ash, Cherry, Light Oak or Walnut
The Reference 150 MkII is a more powerful alternative to the Reference 100 MkII with a 150W rather than 120W amplifier and a punch equal to subs twice its size. Having said that, it goes almost visually unnoticed due to its small 300mm size.
With its 250mm long-throw sub bass driver, a high level cable, and M8 spikes, the Reference 150 MkII is better value than ever before. If thats not enough, it even comes with a totally out-of-sight remote control and a remote eye receiver to make recalling one of the 4 user-presets an absolute breeze. Ask your local dealer for a demonstration today and experience the missing link to your system!
When subwoofers sound and look this good, there's no alternative. One of the best 100% British subwoofers available.