The QED Reference J2P reference audio jack to phono cable is designed to connect your portable device, pc, laptop or mac to your stereo with superior sound quality.
This excellent J2P jack to stereo phono cable connects personal mp3 players, pcs and any other device with a 3.5mm stereo jack output to an amplifier or receiver with RCA phono inputs.
This cable features a unique design geometry including a special PCB junction for a consistent signal path from phono to jack and a triple screen for enhanced interference immunity. All QED cables are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
So... why the QED Reference Audio J2P?
- Silver plated 99.999% oxygen free copper (SPOFC) conductors
Provides a very low resistance audio pathway
- Unique PCB junction for consistent signal path geometry between the phono and jack audio transition
- Quasi-balanced twisted pair geometry: signal and return conductors are twisted together to give a level of common mode noise rejection not found in conventional unbalanced cables
- Precision engineered plug with integrated user grip
- 24k gold plated RCA and stereo jack connectors - as gold does not tarnish it provides a long-lasting low contact resistance
- Triple layered electrostatic shielding protects delicate signals against interference from external high voltages
- QED lifetime guarantee