- - QED Performance Digital Audio Cable
- - Conductor Section (mm2): 0.19
- - Conductor Material: 99.999% OFC
- - Screening Material: Aluminium Mylar & Double 99.999% OFC Braid
- - Conductor Dielectric: Low Density Polyethylene
- - Parallel Capacitance: (pF/m) 61.0
- - Characteristic Impedence: (ohm) 75
- - Overall Size (mm): 6.2 Dia
The QED Performance digital audio cable (available in 1m or 3m length) delivers the clarity and realism you expect from a top-flight digital cable at a budget price. This cable doesn’t cut corners, it gets it right. Optimum transmission line performance demands an impedance of exactly 75 ohms. And to achieve that requires precision - a cable built down to tolerances of 100th of a millimetre, not down to a price. A cable designed for the job. Performance is exactly that - an accurate 75 ohm digital interconnect.
QED Performance Digital Audio Cable connects your computer or other digital source to your DAC or AV receiver providing a high quality connection.
***WHAT HI-FI AWARDS 2012 - BEST COAXIAL DIGITAL CABLE***
*Winner of the Best Digital Audio Cable category in the What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision Awards 2007 Edition*
*Silver Award Winner for Best Digital Interconnect in the 2005 HiFi Choice Awards*
'Enabling your system to sound clean, vibrant and incredibly detailed, this coaxial is a worthy award-winner' (What Hi-Fi magazine)