|Connectors||RCA to RCA|
The QED Performance Audio 2 interconnect cable (available in 0.5m, 1m or 3m length) replaces the earlier QED Qunex 2 Interconnect. It is a high quality but also extremely affordable interconnect that can deal effectively with dynamics to deliver an even, rich sound into your hi-fi room.
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Symmetrical Twisted Pair Geometry
- Triple Screened (Single Magnetic & Dual Electrical) for Enhanced Signal Integrity
- 24k Gold Plated RCA Connectors
- Precision Engineered Plug with Integrated Grip
"Agile, fun and nuanced, the QED would do well in pretty much any system. There’s bags of detail on offer, too, and vocals chime through clearly on a track such as Stacey Kent’s Postcard Lovers. There’s no disputing this cable’s facility with subtlety. What stops it getting the full five stars, however, is a slightly lean quality to its bass performance. True, this is the spring from which all that agility emerges – bit it robs the midrange of some body, which can get tiring to listen to at times. Overall, though, this is a very capable interconnect." (What Hi-Fi Magazine Awards October 2013)