|Warranty length||5 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 5 Stars, HiFi World 5 Globes|
Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
Bass Unit: 2 x 165mm
Treble Unit: 25mm
Frequency Response: 44Hz - 22kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
Recommended Power: 25 - 100w
Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
Dimensions H/D/W mm: 1000 x 298 x 200
Sold in: Pairs
Our staff say
"The arrival of the Q Acoustics 3000 Range is a big deal. The 2000 and 2000i Speakers were so popular, replacing them is no mean feat. We've use the 2000i Series in the shop here in Birmingham for some time now, so I'm looking forward to putting the 3000s through their paces" Joe, Audio Affair -
After the runaway success of the Q Acoustics 2000 Series, the launch of the 3000 Series caused quite a stir in the Hi-Fi world.
Improving on such a widely revered system such as the 2000 range was no mean feat, and Q Acoustics engineers have been hard at work to make sure the 3000 Series doesn't disappoint. The imporovements have been achieved througth a fusion of both evolutionary and revolutionary thinking - the new range benefits from state-of-the-art design technology, as well as improvements to the cabinet construction derived from advanced the ground breaking Q Acoustics Concept models.
To choose just one example of the 3000 Series developments, the range features a bespoke ‘2 in 1’, Concentric Ring Dome tweeter, allowing it to achieve astounding sonic performance through ultra-low distortion and wide dispersion, by combining the best properties of both ‘Ring radiator’ and ‘Dome’ type tweeter designs. Beautiful to behold, and available in five attractive finishes, the Q Acoustics 3000 Series are simply astonishingly good loudspeakers.
The appearance of the Q Acoustics 3000 Series makes a striking design statement. As well as traditional ‘Matte Graphite’ and ‘American Walnut’ finishes; for a small extra cost, the 3000 Series are available in beautiful ‘Lacquered Gloss Black’, ‘Lacqered Gloss White’ and ‘Leather effect’ finish.
The 3050 In Brief
The flagship 3050 Floorstanding speakers are the perfect loudspeaker for larger rooms. It boasts the ultra-low levels of distortion, typically found of speakers costing three or four times its price. Not surprisingly, as a result it delivers truly unrivalled sound quality and value.
- 'We had a gut feeling the range's floorstanders, the 3050s, would be good - the standmounts had us bandying words like 'sensational' and 'fabulous' about. As it turns out, we're smitten all over again.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine June 2015)
- 'A full, agile and dulcet bass, and crisp and controlled treble define their tonal balance, which in typical Q Acoustics fashion favours the rich side of neutral. That promises listeners a full-bodied presentation that's solid and robust across the frequency range.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine June 2015)
- 'Hats off to Q Acoustics: the 3050s are yet another staggering achievement which would give decent speakers closer to the £1000 mark a run for their money. For this price, they're sublime.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine June 2015)
- 'The next-generation Q Acoustics budget floorstanding loudspeaker is here - and its really rather special... Compared with its predecessor it's a significant advance in styling terms. Its softer, cleaner design gives it a more 'designed' look, as if its creators have put some thought into how it looks in a room.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine June 2015)
- 'It doesn't quite have the former's 'valve amplifier sensibility', where everything was sumptuous and slightly opaque - instead it brings a more sharply focused and detailed character.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine June 2015)
- 'It's a less superficial performer, digging down deeper into the mix and getting more of the music out than its esteemed predecessor. That's no small feat!' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine June 2015)
- 'If you're a cash-strapped audiophile, you simply have to hear this loudspeaker.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine June 2015)