|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 5 Stars|
- Radio: Digital (DAB/DAB+/DMB-Radio), FM and internet radio (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).
- Wireless: 802.11b and 802.11g Wi-Fi supported with WEP and WPA/WPA2 encryption. 0.5 MB broadband speed recommended. Bluetooth: A2DP supported via supplied USB dongle.
- Ethernet: Requires Pure USB Ethernet adapter, available separately. 10/100 Mbps.
- Media Streaming: Audio codecs supported include WMA (Standard V9), AAC, MP3, MP2, Media streaming requires UPnP server or PC/MAC running UPnP server software (supplied upon creating an account at connect.pure.com).
- Speaker: Full-range 3.5" drive unit
- Audio power output: 7W RMS.
- Input connectors: 5.5V DC power adapter socket (adapter supplied). 3.5mm Line-in for auxiliary devices. USB (Full-size A type) for USB recording/playback, product updates (also available over Wi-Fi), Bluetooth dongle or optional USB Ethernet adapter.
- Output connectors: 3.5mm stereo headphone socket. 3.5mm stereo socket for Evoke F4 stereo auxiliary speaker.
- Display: Large high-contrast white on black graphical 128 x 64 OLED display.
- Mains power supply: 100-240V AC to 5.5V DC external power adapter.
- Battery power: ChargePAK F1 rechargeable battery pack (available separately).
- Power consumption Standby: <1W, Active: 3.4W.
- Aerial: Captive telescopic aerial; internal Wi-Fi aerial.
- Dimensions (mm): 209W x 175H x 110D
- Weight: 1.5 kg.
The PURE Evoke F4 is a digital radio with a difference! Featuring worldwide internet radio, crystal clear DAB radio and Bluetooth fucntionality, the PURE Evoke F4 offers an incredible range of music sources and is even compatible with the Jongo wireless family.
The PURE Evoke F4 offers you a huge choice of music and radio thanks to its internet radio functionality, letting you tune in to over 20,000 stations from around the world. And of course, you still have access to all your favourite national and local stations, including those exclusive to digital radio - all in the best possible sound quality, enhanced by the F4's real wood casing and the digital audio technology.
USB socket for playback and recording of internet and digital radio to USB memory stick. Touch-sensitive controls, OLED display, two alarms, sleep and kitchen timers, an aux-in socket for your iPod or MP3 player and headphone socket. Options include a ChargePAK F1 rechargeable battery pack and a matching stereo speaker.
- Pure Music: Music without any limits – a streaming service for just £4.99 a month.
- On-demand: A library of over 200,000 radio programmes and podcasts.
- Music streaming: Stream your own music collection from your Apple or Android device using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi or play music streamed from your PC or Mac.
- Go multiroom: Connect to our Jongo family of speakers or other compatible products to create your own multiroom music system and listen to your music in any room, all around your house.
What Hi-Fi Award 2013 - Best Radio £100-£200
The Evoke F4 is a terrific little device. The number of features and methods through which to find music and other audio via the internet, or your home network is fabulous (Pocket-Lint)
The Pure Evoke F4 certainly covers a lot of bases, and its ability to deliver multiroom music streaming, internet radio, DAB radio and FM is unmatched. (PC Pro)
In terms of features the Evoke F4 is light years ahead (Hi-Fi Choice)
Internet radio, DAB, FM and Bluetooth wireless streaming in a stylish unit (What Hi-Fi Awards 2013)
Yes, Pure has done another Marshall-inspired radio, this time based on the Evoke-1S. A fine radio in its own right, this special edition simply adds a new skin. So you'll still find all the features that come with the original Evoke-1S: DAB and FM tuners, an auxiliary input, a line output, a headphone connection and the opportunity to add a second speaker for stereo sound (the Marshall version of the external speaker, £35, arguably looks even cooler than the radio). A must for any rocker – we’re smitten with the styling and the sound: well worth the slight premium. (What Hi-Fi Magazine)