|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Nominal speeds: 33 / 45 r.p.m.
- - Tonearm: Pro-Ject 9c
- - Effective tonearm length: 9 " (230mm)
- - Effective tonearm mass: 9,5g
- - Overhang: 18mm
- - Supplied counterweight: cartridge weight 6 - 9g
- - Optional counterweights: cartridge weight 4 - 6g
- - Downforce range: 10 - 30mN
- - Speed variance: ±0,5 %
- - Wow and flutter: ±0,08 %
- - Signal to noise: -70dB
- - Platter weight/diameter: 2kg/300mm
- - Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply 240V UK
- - Output voltage: 16V/500mA AC
- - Power consumption: 2W
- - Dimensions (lid open): 460 x 390 x 460mm
- - Dimensions (lid closed): 460 x 133 x 360mm
- - Weight with: 7,6kg
Pro-Ject 2 Xperience Classic (available on 0% finance when you spend over £500) is a traditionally styled version of the 2 Xperience - available in gloss black, Mahogany or Olive - a beautiful choice if you're not partial to the Acrylic finish 2 Xperience.
This turntable includes the Pro-Ject 9cc tonearm and is supplied without cartridge. If you don't have a cartridge you'd like to use, we recommend the classic Goldring 1042 or Ortofon 2M Bronze. Confused? Give us a call and we'll help.
This classically styled turntable is a low-resonance design with decoupled motor (to avoid hum or noise), vinyl mat (holds the vinyl in place better than a felt mat), conical feet with sorbothane inlays - all included to make this turntable sound as good as it looks.
We have been stunned by this turntable given the relatively modest price. It looks and feels like £1000+ and with a correctly set-up phono cartridge sounds wonderful.
Choice for Vinyl
Whether you're getting back into vinyl and digging your old records out of the loft and want the best-sounding and best-looking turntable you can find, or if you're upgrading from a budget deck like the Pro-Ject Debut, the 2 Xperience Classic is an excellent choice.