|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Nominal speeds: 33 / 45 r.p.m.
- - Tonearm: Pro-Ject 9c
- - Effective tonearm length: 9 " (230mm)
- - Effective tonearm mass: 9,5g
- - Overhang: 18mm
- - Supplied counterweight: cartridge weight 6 - 9g
- - Optional counterweights: cartridge weight 4 - 6g
- - Downforce range: 10 - 30mN
- - Speed variance: ±0,5 %
- - Wow and flutter: ±0,08 %
- - Signal to noise: -70dB
- - Platter weight/diameter: 2kg/300mm
- - Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply 240V UK
- - Output voltage: 16V/500mA AC
- - Power consumption: 2W
- - Dimensions (lid open): 460 x 390 x 460mm
- - Dimensions (lid closed): 460 x 133 x 360mm
- - Weight with: 7,6kg
Pro-Ject 2 Xperience Classic (available on 0% finance when you spend over £1000) is a traditionally styled version of the 2 Xperience - available in gloss black, Mahogany or Olive - a beautiful choice if you're not partial to the Acrylic finish 2 Xperience. This turntable includes the Pro-Ject 9cc tonearm and is supplied without cartridge. If you don't have a cartridge you'd like to use, we recommend the classic Goldring 1042 or Ortofon 2M Bronze. Confused? Give us a call and we'll help.
This classically styled turntable is a low-resonance design with decoupled motor (to avoid hum or noise), vinyl mat (holds the vinyl in place better than a felt mat), conical feet with sorbothane inlays - all included to make this turntable sound as good as it looks. Have Pro-Ject succeeded? Absolutely! We have been stunned by this turntable given the relatively modest price. It looks and feels like £1000+ and with a correctly set-up phono cartridge sounds wonderful.
Whether you're getting back into vinyl and digging your old records out of the loft and want the best sounding and best looking turntable you can find, or if you're upgrading from a budget deck like the Pro-Ject Debut, the 2 Xperience Classic is an excellent choice.