|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Tubes: 2 x ECC83 (12AX 7A)
- Impedance: 10/100/1k/2kΩ (MC)/47kΩ (MM)
- Capacitance: 50/150/270/370pF
- Gain Switch: MM: 41dB, MC: 51dB, 61dB
- Noise Floor: 84dB (94dB – IEC -A) @ 41dB
- THD: 0.01% MM or 0.05% MC
- RIAA Deviance: Max. 0.4dB/20Hz - 20kHz
- Subsonic Filter: -12dB @ 20Hz (Non Switch)
- In/Out Sockets: 1 Pair RCA/Phono Sockets
- Line-Level Output: 1 Pair RCA/Phono Sockets
- Outboard Power Supply: 18V/1000mA DC
- Power Consumption: 470mA DC, <1W Standby
- Dimensions (WHD): 103 x 74 x 104mm
- Weight: 810g Without Power Supply
The ProJect Tube Box MkII phono stage allows you to combine the warm, rich sound of valves with your turntable.
This means that you can enjoy a valve sound with your turntable even if you have a solid state amplifier. It's the ideal phono stage if you are finding your turntable is sounding a little harsh through your amplifier or if on the harsh/cold sounding side or if the sound of your turntable is lacking life.
The Tube Box MkII is switchable on the back for use with either moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges.
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit
- Selectable subsonic filter, metal case shielded to prevent interference
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Gold plated phono sockets, remote and power supply included