|Warranty length||2 Years|
Headshell: 0.5" (12.7mm) Standard
Mounting Distance: 238mm
Counterweights: 4-6, 5-8, 6-10, 8-14g
Optional Counterweights: 15-20, 16-22g
Downforce range: 10 - 35mN
Effective Length: 10" (254mm)
Effective Mass: 8.5g
Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution tonearm (available on 0% finance when you spend over £500) is the same precision 10" carbon fibre tonearm included on some of the higher model Pro-Ject turntables and has been designed to offer excellent tracking abilities and leading performance.
The tonearms design efficiently leads parasitic vibrations away from the cartridge into the mounting board, guarantees the precise tracking of the record groove by the needle and also facilitates fine adjustment of VTA and azimuth.
Not Fitting to Pro-Ject?
If you wish to use the tonearm on a Linn turntable, you must purchase the arm with Pro-Ject's 5-Pole Plug terminated at the tonearm base.
- Conical carbon fibre armtube avoids standing wave reflections
- Inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ball races
- Solid armbase for accurate height adjustment of armtube & Vertical Tracking Angle
- Single-screw armtube fixing for rotation/easy azimuth adjustment with fixed headshell
- Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring and gold-plated RCA phono sockets