|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Power: 2x 25/30W at 8/4Ω (both chan)
- Tuning FM: 87.5-108MHz (50kHz steps)
- Programmable presets: 99
- THD: 0.05% / Δf 75kHz, f mod 1kHz
- Stereo separation: 30dB / Δf 75kHz,1kHz
- Sensitivity: 7/17dB/µV mono/stereo (75Ω)
- Freq response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0,2dB)
- Channel separation: > 40dB at 20kHz
- Noise floor: > -100dB (A weighted)
- THD: < 0,005% at 10W, Gain: 22dB
- Line-level: RCA/phono, 3-pole 3.5mm jack
- Input impedance: 20kohms
- Antenna input: 1x coax DIN-socket (75Ω)
- Outboard Power: 20V/3A DC (peak 7A)
- Power consumption standby: < 1 Watt
- Dimension (WHD): 103 x 36 x 104mm
- Weight: 670g without power supply
The Pro-Ject Receiver Box S is an ultra-compact integrated stereo amplifier which features an improved FM tuner with higher sensitivity.
Receiver Box S is an audiophile piece of microelectronics and real hi-fi miracle! Receiver Box S includes top class components: line preamplifier, FM tuner with 99 presets & audiophile power amplifier, which are able to substitute 3 separate audio components.
With the IR remote (included) volume level, input selection and FM Tuner easily can be controlled. Receiver Box S is for sure the smallest audiophile Stereo receiver on the market, that proves micro sized components need not compromise in sound quality!
- Smallest high-end receiver on the market
- 2x 30W @ 4 ohms / 2x 25W @ 8 ohms
- NEW! Improved FM tuner with higher sensitivity
- 99 presets and auto store and search function
- High-resolution dot matrix display (blue)
- Indication of signal strength, precise centre of station, stereo/mono reception
- Easy control via IR remote or 3 buttons on faceplate
- Metal casing protects against vibration and interference.