|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (- 0.3dB, -2.5dB)|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||25W|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- 2 x 37 watts @ 4 ohms
- 2 ohm drive capability
- Low noise pure analogue audio circuitry
- Dual mono design principle
- 3 stereo lines and phono input (RCA)
- Fixed line level record out
- Motor drive potentiometer
- IR remote included
Derived from 3 classics, the Pro-Ject Stereo Box S Phono PR combines the Stereo Amp Box S, Pre Box S and Phono MM in a stylish silver body to deliver exceptional sound quality.
With a new "S" body design, the Stereo Box S Phono PR is a slim and elegant looking device which can be controlled via either the slim-line IR remote or the simple front-facing controls.
The addition of a 'Record Out' on the back of the amplifier enables the Project Stereo Box S Phono PR to connect to other stereo components like the Head Box.
The integrated phono stage accommodates your moving magnet cartridge easily and efficiently covering you regardless of what MM cartridge you have.
- 2 x 25W @ 8Ω (Both Channels Driven)
- 2 x 37W @ 4Ω (Both Channels Driven)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (- 0.3dB, -2.5dB)
- Channel Separation: > 40dB at 20kHz Noise Floor: > -100dB (A weighted)
- THD: <0.05% at 10W Gain: 22dB
- Line-Level Inputs: 2 Pair RCA/Phono Sockets, 3.5mm Co-Axial Jack
- Phono Amplifier: Moving Magnet (MM)
- RIAA- EQ Curve Accuracy: 20Hz - 20kHz / Max. 0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 20kohms
- Speaker Connections: 4mm Banana Plugs, Spades Connectors or Naked Wire
- Power Supply: 20V / 3A DC
- Power Consumption: 3A DC, <1w in standy
- Dimensions (w x h d): 206 40 150mm (165mm w/sockets)
- Weight: 12.50g (Without PSU)