|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (-0.1dB, +0.2dB)|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||80W|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Power: 2x 80(8Ω) / 120(4Ω), 2Ω drive
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >-95dB (IEC -D)
- THD: 0.05% / 100 Watts
- Gain: 32dB (RCA) / 35dB (XLR)
- Freq Resp: 20Hz-20kHz (-0.1, 0.2dB)
- Stereo Line In: RCA Pair (x5), XLR pair
- Output Impedance: 0.022 Ohms
- Subwoofer Out: 1x RCA Mono
- Record Out: Stereo RCA (Fixed Level)
- Port: 4mmØ Banana, Spades, Naked Wire
- Power Supply: 48V/2.5 DC; 100 - 240V
- Dimensions (WHD): 206 x 72 x 200mm
- Weight: 2650g
Pro-Ject Stereo Box RS is a real audiophile grade integrated amplifier that sticks to Pro-Ject's less is more principle in a pure analogue circuitry.
The unit provides 6 analogue inputs in its dual-mono build. The stereo line level inputs include 5 RCA and 1 XLR giving you flexible connection options. Designed for use as an integrated amplifier, the Pro-Ject Stereo Box RS also work as a pre-amplifier with an additional subwoofer output option.
Get uncompromised audiophile playback with the pure analogue circuitry and low noise buffer input stages. The high-end control buttons on the front and included IR remote simplify using the unit. The tough aluminium casing not only gives the amplifier it's prestigious look but also effectively protects against interference.
Like the rest of the RS range, the Pro-Ject Stereo Box RS is available in a silver or black finish.
Pure analogue audio circuitry
Dual mono & fully balanced design principle
6 stereo line inputs (XLR & RCA)
Pre & subwoofer plus fixed level record out
Tube buffer input stage
Motor drive potentiometer and IR Remote included