|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input: 18V DC
- - Output: 16 V AC / 190mA (up to 3W max)
- - Speed Stability: +/- 0,001%
- - Finish: Front black or silver
- - Power Supply: 18V/500mA DC
- - Dimensions: 103 x 36 x 104 mm (WxHxD)
- - Weight: 560 g without power supply
The Pro-Ject Speed Box S is a great accessory for Pro-Ject turntables which do not offer a built-in electronic speed change.
The Speed Box S performs this change at the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm - with far greater speed stability thanks to the quartz regulation and filter circuit meaning you achieve smooth and undisturbed motor operation.
The Speed Box S is compatible with a lot of Pro-Ject turntables - with some even offering the possibility to play 78rpm records with the addition of a special accessory pulley.
- Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
- Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
- Clean power decoupled from mains interference
- Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
- 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
- Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt AC motor, up to 3 watt max. power consumption
- Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Outboard power supply included