|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Speed: 33, 45 RPM (Electronic Speed Change)
- Actuation Principle: Flywheel Belt Drive
- Motor Control System: Precision Generator with LCD Display
- Platter: 10.55Kg Magnetically Decoupled
- Main Bearing: Ceramic (Ball / Plate)
- Tonearm: 12", Single-Pivot Aluminum Construction
- Effective Arm Length: 304.8mm
- Effective Arm Mass: 19.5g
- Cartridge Mass: Various Counterweights Included (For Weights 4 - 10g)
- RCA Connectors: Gold-Plated
- Power Supply: Outboard PSU Included
- Dimensions: 570 x 470 x 250mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 34.3kg
Pro-Ject Signature 10 is a true high-end turntable and cousin to Pro-Jects flagship Signature 12 turntable. The Signature 10 uses a mass loaded magnetic floating subchassis, perfect for reducing resonance and noise.
Magnetic feet decoupled from the chassis surface, Sorbothane 'pillows' and a floating-magnetic platter essentially guarantee a silent-running turntable. The Signature 10 spins via a heavy belt drive designed to keep exceptional timing and quality.
An inbuilt speed control allows for simple speed changes between 33 1/3 RPM and 45RPM at a push of a button.The single-pivot 10” precision tonearm is a unique and genuine design by Pro-Ject. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
A true high end turntable made very affordable with 0% finance options (subject to status). We can also offer expert advice on suitable phono cartridge and hi-fi separates matching - please contact us to discuss your options.
- Mass loaded belt drive subchassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance optimised alloy with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Electronic speed control
- 10” Single-pivot precision tonearm
- High gloss metal surface