|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Speed: 33, 45 RPM (Electronic Change)
- Actuation Principle: Flywheel Belt Drive
- Control: Precision Generator LCD Display
- Platter: 10.55Kg Magnetically Decoupled
- Main Bearing: Ceramic (Ball / Plate)
- Tonearm: 12" Single-Pivot Aluminium
- Effective Arm Length: 304.8mm
- Effective Arm Mass: 19.5g
- Counterweights: Various (for 4-10g)
- RCA Connectors: Gold-Plated
- Power Supply: Outboard PSU Included
- Dimensions(WHD): 570 x 470 x 250mm
- Weight: 34.3kg
Pro-Ject Signature 10 is a true high-end turntable and cousin to Pro-Jects flagship Signature 12 turntable. The Signature 10 uses a mass loaded magnetic floating sub chassis, perfect for reducing resonance and noise.
Magnetic feet decoupled from the chassis surface, Sorbothane 'pillows' and a floating magnetic platter essentially guarantee a silent-running turntable. The Signature 10 spins via a heavy belt drive designed to keep exceptional timing and quality.
An inbuilt speed control allows for simple speed changes between 33 1/3 RPM and 45RPM at a push of a button.The single-pivot 10” precision tonearm is a unique and genuine design by Pro-Ject. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
A true high-end turntable made very affordable with flexible 0% finance options (subject to status). We can also offer expert advice on suitable phono cartridge and hi-fi separates matching.
The Signature 10 is also available with the Ortofon Cadenza Red (£550) or Ortofon Cadenza Black (£1100) cartridge. Please contact us to add any of these options or to discuss your finance options.
- Mass loaded belt drive sub chassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance optimised alloy with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Electronic speed control, high gloss metal surface
- 10” Single-pivot precision tonearm