|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Input capacitance/input impedance: MC 100ohms/120pF (low output MC)
- MM: 47kohms/120pF (MM or high output MC)
- Gain, MM / MC: 40dB / 60dB
- Output voltage typically: 300mV/1kHz at 3mV/1kHz (MM) or 0,3mV/1kHz (MC)
- Max. output: 9,5V (1kHz)
- Noise floor MM / MC: 94dB (A weighted) / 75dB (A weighted)
- THD MM / MC: <0,01% / <0,05%
- RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy: 20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0,5dB
- A/D converter: Burr Brown PCM2904 16-Bit Delta Sigma
- Sampling rates: 32, 44,1 and 48kHz
- USB output: 5 pin mini b connector (USB cable supplied)
- USB signal: digital serial data protocol USB 1.1
- Operating systems: Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, Windows 7®, Windows 8®, Mac OS, Linux
- Input / Line output: 1 pair RCA/Cinch sockets each
- Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC, suitable for your country's mains supply
- Power consumption: 100mA DC
- Dimensions W x H x D (D with sockets): 120 x 32 x 100 (115) mm
- Weight: 250g without power supply
The Pro-Ject Record Box E is a high quality phono stage with onboard digital output giving you the ability to transfer your vinyl onto computer.
Despite its entry-level price tag, the Record Box E delivers an audiophile music experience and accepts both MM and MC cartridges providing amplification and RIAA equalisation.
The built in Analogue/Digital converter works with Windows and Mac operating system and connects to your computer via USB allowing you to digitise your vinyl collection for use in portable music players.
The Pro-Ject Record Box E reduces noise and distortion efficiently thanks to the advanced circuitry and SMD construction. External interference is prevented via the outboard DC power supply and the built-in internal shielding.
The small casing of the phono preamplifier enables installation near the turntable for a clutter free set-up. The attention to detail with which the unit was engineered goes down to the gold-plated input and output sockets that are designed to preserve quality.
The Pro-Ject Record Box E can be connected easily to a line-input of your amplifier. Like the rest of the Elemental range, it is available in black or white casing