|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Input capacitance: 100Ω/120pF (LO MC)
- MM capacitance: 47kΩ/120pF (MM/HO MC)
- Gain: MM/MC, 40dB/60dB
- Output: 300mV/1kHz, 0.3mV/1kHz (MM/MC)
- Max output: 9,5V (1kHz)
- Noise floor MM/MC: 94dB / 75dB (A wtd)
- THD MM / MC: <0,01% / <0,05%
- RIAA-EQ Accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz /max 0.5dB
- ADC: Burr Brown PCM2904 16Bt Delta Sigma
- Sampling rates: 32, 44,1 and 48kHz
- USB output: 5 pin mini B (supplied)
- USB: Digital serial data protocol 1.1
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS/Linux
- Input/Line output: 1 pair RCA each
- Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC
- Power consumption: 100mA DC
- Dimensions (WHD): 120 x 32 x 100 (115)mm
- Weight: 250g without power supply
Pro-Ject Record Box E is a high-quality phono stage with onboard digital output giving you the ability to transfer your vinyl onto any computer.
Despite its entry-level price tag, the Record Box E delivers an audiophile music experience and accepts both MM and MC cartridges providing amplification and RIAA equalisation.
The built-in Analogue/Digital converter works with Windows and Mac operating system and connects to your computer via USB allowing you to digitise your vinyl collection for use in portable music players.
The Pro-Ject Record Box E reduces noise and distortion efficiently thanks to the advanced circuitry and SMD construction. External interference is prevented via the outboard DC power supply and the built-in internal shielding.
The small casing of the phono preamplifier enables installation near the turntable for a clutter free set-up. The attention to detail with which the unit was engineered goes down to the gold-plated input and output sockets that are designed to preserve quality.
The Pro-Ject Record Box E can be connected easily to a line-input of your amplifier. Like the rest of the Elemental range, it is available in black or white casing.