|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (± 0.2dB)
- Noise Floor: -100dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.001%
- Gain: 8.5dB
- Pre-Out: 1 Pair RCA/Phono Sockets
- Output Voltage Typically: 1V @ 1kHz
- Line-Level Inputs: 2 x RCA Phono Socket Pair
- Input Impedance: 20k-ohms
- Trigger (Trigger Pre): 12V DC Switching Voltage
- Trigger Out: 2-Pole, 2.5mm Co-Axial Jack
- Outboard PSU: 18V / 500mA DC
- Standby Power Usage: < 1W
- R/C Replacement Battery: CR2032 / 3V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 103 x 36 x 103mm
- Weight: 630g (Without PSU)
Pro-Ject Pre Box is a compact preamplifier, offering full-size hi-fi sound quality from a miniature box - match with one of the ProJect Power Amps for a mini pre/power set-up.
The Pre Box features two switchable inputs built around a low-noise integrated circuit, resulting in a surprisingly clear and natural sound quality. The Pre Box is simple, but it is designed that way - to provide the very best sound quality from a compact design.
- Design: Dual mono, low-noise integrated circuits, gold-plated internal switching.
- Outputs: Stereo RCA outputs, 12v trigger out (remote power on/off for other Box items)
- Controls: Volume, input switch, power
- Package Includes: External power supply, 50cm 12v lead for remote trigger output
- Dimensions (mm): 103W x 38H x 141D, Weight: 0.63 kg