|Warranty length||2 Years|
Tubes: 2 x ECC88 (6922)
Freq Response: 20Hz - 50kHz (0/0.08dB)
Noise Floor: -95dB (A Weighted)
THD: 0.06%, Gain: 12dB (18dB via XLR)
Pre-Output: 1 Pair RCA/Phono, 1 Pair XLR
Line Level In: 2 Pairs RCA/Phono, 4 Pairs XLR
Input Impedance: 150kohms
Outboard PSU: 18V / 1A DC
Consumption: 700mA AC, <1W In Standby
Dimensions (WHD): 206 x 72 x 200mm
Weight: 1100g (Without PSU)
Pro-Ject Pre Box RS preamplifier is a fully balanced dual mono design with valves in the output stage - a perfect miniature preamplifier for the Pro-Ject Amp Box RS or any other power amplifier, it is available in black or silver.
This preamp is designed to perform input switching and deliver high-performance audio preamplification. The casing is exceptionally rigid and provides no global feedback with protection against vibrations. The pure 'Class A' operation and Low ESR Capacitors associated with the Pre Box RS eliminates any distortion giving you a high-quality signal for your sound system.
Pre Box RS comes with a handy IR remote control for alternating between inputs and volume adjustments. If you're partnering the Pre Box DS with other Box Design source components, it may be worth considering purchasing the Control-IT system remote. When coupled with the Amp Box RS the Pre Box RS delivers a true, comprehensive audio sound.
- Fully balanced double Mono Tube Design
- Ultralinear and Quiet with no global feedback
- Very high input impedance and very low output impedance
- Pure Class A operation and Low ESR capacitors
- High Quality relay for input selection
- Upgradeable with external power supply
- Regulated well-filtered anode voltage
- Motor driven blue alps high-end potentiometer
- Classy and elegant dip switches supplied with IR remote control
- Antimicrophonic mechanical construction
- Superlative rigid and heavy luxury aluminium cabinet.
"If you are looking for a well built, powerful, and compact pre amplifier package with enough watts on tap to work with a wide variety of speakers, this dynamic duo is well worth seeking out " (Pro-ject Pre Box RS and Pro-Ject Amp Box RS) (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine - March 2013)
"Great build; good connectivity; fine sound... clever packaging and excellec=nt sound per pound " (Pro-ject Pre Box RS and Pro-Ject Amp Box RS) (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine - March 2013)