|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Freq Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (± 0.2dB)
- Noise Floor: -100dB (IEC - A)
- THD: 0.0035%, Gain: 13dB
- Outputs: 1x Pre, 1x Sub, 1x Rec (RCA)
- Output Voltage Typically: 1V @ 1kHz
- Line-Level Inputs: 4 Pairs RCA/Phono Sockets
- Input Impedance: 10k-ohms
- Trigger (Trigger Pre): 12V DC Switching Voltage
- Trigger Out: 2-Pole, 2.5mm Co-Axial Jack
- Outboard PSU: 18V / 500mA DC
- Standby Power Usage: < 1W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 103 x 72 x 103mm
- Weight: 1100g (Without PSU)
Pro-Ject Pre Box DS pre-amp is the sonically superior successor to the popular Pre Box S/E model. Improvements are plentiful and demonstrate the Pro-Ject team pay attention to detail in minutiae, and are dedicated to addressing such issues as the low-level hiss of the Pre Box DS' predecessor.
Such improvements are due to the addition of all new circuitry encased in a highly shielded metal chassis, which rejects any vibration and electromagnetic noise, allowing the music rather than the electronics to be granted the spotlight at the forefront of the performance.
A pure, single-ended, Class-A output stage design is the beating heart of this miniature box, which is a high-end, luxury option for such a competitively priced pre-amp. Additionally, a convenient, credit card sized IR remote is supplied with the Pre Box DS for switching inputs and adjusting volume.
The Pre Box DS sits snugly and harmoniously in a system comprising the Amp Box DS or Amp Box DS Mono power amplifiers to offer a textured, lively and true Hi-Fi performance.
- Improved circuitry with even less noise
- Volume control through relays (64 steps, 1 dB)
- 4 line level inputs, Input switching relays and IR remote control included
- Extremely low output impedance, for reduced signal-loss with long cables
- Large, easily-read control display, trigger switching of power amplifiers
- Metal casing protects against vibration and interference