|Warranty length||2 Years|
Input Voltage: AC 230V/50Hz IEC C15 Connector
Filtration Capacity: 10.000 µF
Output Voltage/Current: 20V/3000mA Max
Output Voltage Ripple Rejection: Better Than 75dB
Dimensions: 201 x 72 x 195mm
The Pro-Ject Power Box RS Uni 1-Way is a specially developed linear power supply for your Box Design RS Hi-Fi component. Designed to significantly enhance the sound quality by improving the audio path, this high end power supply upgrade is compatible with the following RS components: CD Box RS, DAC Box RS, Head Box RS, Pre Box RS, Pre Box RS Digital and Stream Box RS.
The Power Box RS consists of a massive toroidal transformer with shielding between the primary and secondary winding, which acts as an isolating
transformer and avoids penetration of interferences from mains power into the audio component. The built-in transformer has a much higher power reserve
compared to the standard power adapter. It has very low output impedance and in combination with large filtration capability it can easily manage all
By upgrading your RS components power supply with the Power Box RS you can benefit from greater and improved sound staging and detailed resolution which all contributes to a far better overall performance from your system.
The Power Box RS Uni 4-Way is able to accommodate up to 4 RS components and comes in Black or Silver.
So... why Pro-Ject Power Box RS Uni 1-Way?
- Purest & cleanest power using non-switching power supply
- Soft start system avoids current inrush in primary winding
- Audio type toroidal transformer
- Main isolating transformer with copper foil shielding
- Secondary voltage rectification with precise regulation
- High filtration capacity (10.000 µF for each output)
- Low ESR capacitors
- Low noise components with surge protection
- Available in black or silver