|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Input Impedance: MM/MC 47kΩ/100Ω (120pF)
- Gain: MM - 40dB, MC - 60dB
- MM Output: 300mV /1kHz @ 3mV /1kHz
- MC Ouput: 300mV /1kHz @ 0.3mV /1kHz
- Gain (Line Input): 11dB
- Max. Output: 9.5V (1kHz)
- S/N: MM - 86dB (94dB), MC - 68dB (75dB)
- THD: MM - 0.01%, MC - 0.05%,
- RIAA EQ Curve: 20Hz-20kHz /max 0.5dB
- ADC: Burr Brown PCM2904, 16Bit Delta Sigma
- Sampling Rates: 32, 44.1 and 48kHz
- USB Out: Digital Serial Data Protocol 1.1
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS
- Phono Inputs: 1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets
- Line Inputs: 3-Pole 3.5mm Coaxial Jack
- Output: 1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets
- THD: 0.005% (Noise Floor: 96dB)
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- Outboard Power Supply: 18V/500mA DC
- Power Consumption: 100mA DC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 103 x 36 x 104mm
- Weight: 580g (W/o Power Supply)
Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V retains all of the great quality sound performance of Pro-Ject's notoriously well regarded Phono Box II, and adds a bonus feature in the form of a high-quality A/D converter.
The AD converter allows you to record digital copies of your treasured vinyl straight to your PC, keeping them in pristine condition, and also allowing you to play back the digital files on your personal mp3 player, or stream it throughout the whole house if you add something like a Sonos Multi-Room Streamer to your audio set up. The front-facing attenuator on the unit allows you total control over the gain of your USB signal; this can help avoid distorted or 'clipped' recordings.
The Phono Box USB V also features a Line input, which enables you to record Line-Level sources, such as a tape deck, to your computer as well. Although it looks like a tiny little box, the Phono Box USB V can help you prepare for the giant task of backing up and preserving your entire music collection, no matter on what format you have it stored.
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
- Small size allows installation close to record player, special low-noise ICs used.
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets, outboard power supply included.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Digitalise analog signals to record direct to disk (USB via suitable recording program)
- Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC
- Runs on Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit