|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Input impedance: 47kohms
- Input capacitance: 120pF
- Gain: 40dB
- Output voltage(typically): 500mV @ 1KhZ with 5mV input
- Noise floor: 88dB (A weighted)
- THD: <0,04%
- RIAA equalisation accuracy: 20Hz –20kHz (+0,5/ -,02dB)
- Input: 1 pair RCA socket
- Output: 1 pair RCA socket
- Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC; 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 1 watt
- Power consumption: 20mA DC
- Dimension W x H x D (D with sockets): 120 x 32 x 100 (115)mm
- Weight: 250 g without power supply
A design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora, The Pro-Ject Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for hifi-systems that do not include dedicated phono cartridge inputs.
Despite its entry-level price tag, the Pro-Ject Phono Box E delivers an audiophile music experience and accepts MM cartridges providing amplification and RIAA equalisation.
The unit efficiently reduces noise and distortion thanks to the advanced circuitry and SMD construction. External interference is prevented via the outboard DC power supply and the built-in internal shielding.
Owing to the small casing, the Pro-Ject Phono Box E can be easily placed near the turntable for a clutter free set-up. The level of detail goes down to the input and output sockets which are gold-plated to preserve quality and the Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input of your amplifier.
Like the rest of the Pro-Ject Elemental range, the Pro-Ject Phono Box E is available black or white casing