|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (+0dB, -0.5dB)|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi News Highly Commended|
2 x 30W @ 4Ω (Both Channels Driven)
2 x 25W @ 8Ω (Both Channels Driven)
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0dB, -0.5dB)
THD: > -90dB (IEC-D)
3 x Line
1 x Phono (MM)
1 x Coaxial
2 x Optical
1 x Bluetooth (Aptx)
RIAA- EQ Curve Accuracy: 20Hz - 20kHz / Max. 0.5dB
Input Impedance: 20kohms
Speaker Connections: 4mm Banana Plugs, Spades Connectors or Naked Wire
Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack
Variable Output: 3.5mm Jack
Power Supply: 20V / 3A DC
Power Consumption: <1W In Standy
Dimensions (W x H x D): 206 x 36 x 200mm (220mm W/Sockets)
Weight: 1.85.kg (Without PSU)
The Pro-Ject MaiA - My Audiophile Intergrated Amplifier - is a compact integrated amplifier whic boasts inputs for up to nine source devices.
Housed in stylish minimalist metal casing this amplifier has been carefully designed to be future-proof, giving you a wide range of connectivity options at a very competitive price. The ideal solution, no matter what the device. It includes two optical inputs, one coaxial and a USB input (making your PC a hi-fi source), three standard analogue line-level inputs for traditional sources and a phono (MM) preamp input for the turntable. The MaiA also includes wireless streaming via Bluetooth AptX technology, allowing you to stream up to 16-bit audio directly from your phone or any other Bluetooth capable device. The digital inputs allow MaiA to work as a hi-res DAC.
The MaiA delivers audiophile-grade play back. It guarantees an outstanding tube-like sound from your speakers, through your headphones and even plugged straight into the headphone input. There's even a high class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter built-in!
This exceptional and versatile amplifier can be controlled with the supplied IR remote or via the simple and minimal front-facing controls. It is is available with a silver or black faceplate.
So... why the Pro-Ject MaiA?
- 2 x 30 watts @ 4 ohms
- 2 ohm drive capability
- Dual mono design principle
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
- 24bit/192kHz D/A Converter
- 4th Gen Bluetooth with aptX capabilityand antenna
- Motor drive potentiometer
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp |
- IR remote included
- Faceplate comes in black or silver
'Pro-Ject strikes again!' (Hi-Fi News - Nov 14)
- 'It may be aimed at budding purists, but it's also a 'lifestyle' offering for customers unlikely to worry about upgrades. For the former, it's a great starting point because it accommodates so many sources, including legacy components. For the latter, this just needs speakers and sources for an all-singing/all-dancing system that will satisfy for years.' (Hi-Fi News - Nov 14)
- 'The MaiA is deliberately designed to be easy to use' (Hi-Fi News - Nov 14)