|Impedance||> 30 ohms|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Headphone Jack: ¼" Jack (6.3mm Ø)
- Input/Output: RCA/Phono Socket, XLR
- Power Out: 330mW / 30Ω, 60 mW / 300Ω
- Headphone Impedance: > 30 ohms
- SNR: -112dB (A weighted) @full output
- Freq Response: 30Hz–20kHz, -0.05dB
- Frequency: 10Hz – 120kHz (-1dB)
- THD: 0.003% (0.002%), (Gain: 11dB)
- Outboard PSU: 20V / 3A DC
- Dimensions (WHD): 206 x 72 x 200mm
- Weight: 2150g
Pro-Ject Head Box RS features a fully balanced dual-mono design that delivers an outstanding stereo performance with remarkably low distortion.
Purely focused on providing the ultimate headphone experience, the Pro-Ject Head Box RS comes with a tube-based input stage along with a 'Class A' output stage. The unit delivers dynamic sound that truely matches up to the high-performance standards set by the other components in the RS range.
The amplifier enables simple matching with almost any headphone available today via the easily switchable headphone impedance and RCA/XLR input/output settings. Simple yet effective, the Pro-Ject Head Box RS brings out the full potential of your headphone's performance.
- Premium headphone pre-amplifier in luxury aluminium cabinet
- Analogue circuitry for optimal sound performance
- Dual-mono design for excellent stereo sound
- Switchable RCA/XLR and headphone impedance for easy matching
- 6.35mm headphone socket, low-noise components used throughout
- Anti microphonic mechanical construction