|Frequency Response||30Hz – 20kHz/-0,05dB (10Hz – 120kHz/-1dB)|
|Impedance||> 30 ohms|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Headphone Jack: ¼" Jack (6.3mm Ø)
- Input/Output: 1x RCA/Phono Socket and 1x XLR
- Power Output: 330mW / 30 ohms, 60 mW / 300 ohms
- Headphone Impedance: > 30 ohms
- Signal to Noise: -112dB (A weighted) at Full Output
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz/-0,05dB (10Hz – 120kHz/-1dB)
- THD (IMD): 0.003% (0.002%)
- Gain: 11dB
- Outboard PSU: 20V / 3A DC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 206 x 72 x 200mm
- Weight: 2150g
The Pro-Ject Head Box RS features a fully balanced dual-mono design that delivers an outstanding stereo performance with remarkably low distortion.
Purely focused on providing the ultimate headphone experience, the Pro-Ject Head Box RS comes with a tube-based input stage along with a class A output stage. The unit delivers dynamic sound that truely matches up to the high performance standards set by the other components in the RS range.
The amplifier enables simple matching with almost any headphone available today via the easily switchable headphone impedance settings.
Simple yet effective, the Pro-Ject Head Box RS brings out the full potential of your headphone's performance.
Premium headphone pre-amplifier
Analogue circuitry for optimal sound performance
Dual-mono design for excellent stereo sound
Switchable RCA or XLR input/outputs
6.35mm headphone socket
Low-noise components used tthroughout
Switchable headphone impedance for easy headphone matching
Antimicrophonic mechanical construction
Luxury aluminium cabinet
Available in Black and Silver