Suitable Weight Class:
up to 5 kg net per foot
up to 20 kg maximum at 4 feet
Diameter/ Height: 42 mm/12.7 mm
The resonance of shelves is usually caused by speakers and subwoofer, but also roads / trains or transformer hum can cause vibrations. Speaker enclosure and feet of turntables, amplifiers and disc players tend to dampen insufficiently in critical frequency range.
The Pro-Ject Designs Damp-IT feet are designed to reduce vibration, allowing you to enjoy your music up to 30% louder without any feedback.
Made from synthetic high-tech rubber, thanks to solid construction the Damp It is ideally suited to a total weight of 20kg for bookshelf speakers and for sensitive devices with 3 or 4 feet.
- Special absorber feet for efficient decoupling
- Made of high-tech TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers)
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibrations
- Optimised for absorbing frequencies of 20-500 Hz
- Designed to be used with any sort of audio equipment, from bookshelf speakers to seperates and heavy turntables.
- Extremely cost-effective sound tuning