> 5 kg net per foot
> 20 kg max @4 ft
Diameter: 42 mm
Height: 12.7 mm
Pro-Ject Designs Damp-IT feet are designed to reduce vibration, allowing you to enjoy your music up to 30% louder without any feedback.
The resonance of shelves is usually caused by speakers and subwoofer, but also roads / trains or transformer hum can cause vibrations. Speaker enclosure and feet of turntables, amplifiers and disc players tend to dampen insufficiently in critical frequency range.
High Tech Rubber
Made from synthetic high-tech rubber thanks to solid construction the Damp-It is ideally suited to a total weight of 20kg for bookshelf speakers and sensitive devices with 3-4 feet.
- Special absorber feet for efficient decoupling
- Made of high-tech TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers)
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibrations
- Optimised for absorbing frequencies of 20-500 Hz
- Designed to be used with any sort of audio equipment
- From bookshelf speakers to separates and heavy turntables
- Extremely cost-effective sound tuning