|Warranty length||2 Years|
Pro-Ject Debut SE3 is an impressive version of the Debut in gloss black and several upgrades including upgraded motor, new suspension/belt, 12" platter and Ortofon Super OM10 cartridge. The latter replace a 10" platter and Ortofon OM5E as featured on the standard Debut. The new belt is round rather than flat to reduce noise transference from the motor.
In addition, this model features rear mounted RCA sockets rather than an encapsulated cable, allowing you to use a set of interconnects of your choice. Please note though, you will still need a phono stage to use this turntable with any non "turntable" or "phono" audio input and is recommended to get the best possible sound from the Super OM10 phono cartridge.
In true Pro-Ject Debut fashion, the Ortofon Super OM10 phono cartridge is pre-fitted, making the rest of setting up this turntable easy, so you can enjoy it almost straight from the box.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (same as Pro-Ject Debut Esprit, Pro-Ject Xpression III)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.