|Warranty length||2 Years|
Replacement Stylus: Ortofon 10
Prefit Cartridge: Ortofon OM 10 Super
Nominal Speeds: 33/45 RPM (Manual)
Wow & Flutter: +/- 0.12%
Speed Drift: +/- 0.80%
Signal to Noise: - 65dB
Effective Arm Length: 8.6"
Power Consumption: 2W
Outboard PS: 16V/500mA AC
Dimensions (WHD): 415 x 118 x 320mm
Pro-Ject Debut S/E3 turntable is an upgraded version of the Pro-Ject Debut in a gloss black finish, with several upgrades including new motor, suspension/belt, 12" platter and Super OM10 cartridge, all designed to deliver even better sound from your vinyl.
The latter replace a 10" platter and Ortofon OM5E as featured on the standard Debut. The new belt is round rather than flat to reduce noise transference from the motor. In addition, this model features rear mounted RCA sockets rather than an encapsulated cable, allowing you to use a set of interconnects of your choice.
In true Pro-Ject Debut fashion, the Ortofon Super OM10 phono cartridge is pre-fitted, making the rest of setting up this turntable easy, so you can enjoy it almost straight from the box.
- Pre-Fitted with an OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (same as Pro-Ject Debut Esprit, Pro-Ject Xpression III)
- Larger 12" platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant force transfer to sub platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.
You will still need a phono stage to use this turntable with any non "turntable" or "phono" audio input and is recommended to get the best possible sound from the Super OM10 phono cartridge.