|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- - High quality D/A converter
- - Outboard power supply included
- - Coaxial, optical and USB inputs
- - Gold plated RCA outputs
- - Finish: Black or Silver
The Pro-Ject DAC Box S USB replaces the original DAC Box USB, a simple DAC designed to improve the sound of a digital source, with optical, coaxial (RCA) and USB inputs. Similar to the DAC Box FL without selectable sampling rates.
You can use the DAC Box USB to improve the sound of your CD player or any other digital source by connecting it to the optical or coaxial (RCA) digital outputs, then connecting the DAC Box USB to your hi-fi amplifier using the RCA outputs. Alternatively, use it to improve the sound of your PC or Laptop by connecting it via USB.
An affordable upgrade for any digital source. To take full advantage of the DAC Box USB on a PC, Pro-Ject recommends downloading this free software.
- Audiophile 24bit/96kHz D/A-conversion
- Precision D/A chip from Texas Instruments
- 8 times oversampling
- 3 Inputs (RCA, Toslink, USB)
- Manual input switching via front-facing button
- THD <0,005% (20Hz-20kHz)
- >95dB crosstalk
- Gold-plated RCA line level output sockets
- To take full advantage of the DAC Box USB features, please install software package (see manual, website)
- New stylish S-design
- Faceplate in silver or black