|Frequency Response||10Hz - 50kHz (+0dB, -3)|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||125W|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Power Output: 1 x 125W/195W At 8ohms/4ohms
- 2 Ohms Drive Capability
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (+0dB, -3)
- THD: < 0.05% At 100W
- Noise Floor: > -100dB (IEC -A)
- Input: RCA & XLR Sockets
- Input Sensitivity: 1.35V
- Input Impedance: 22Kohms
- Speaker Connectors: 4mm Ø Banana Plugs, Spades Connectors Or Naked Wire
- External Power Supply: 48V/2.5A DC;100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions W x H x D: 206 x 72 x 200mm (220mm With Sockets)
- Weight: 2020g Without PSU
The Pro-Ject Amp Box RS Mono offers components that make it a genuine high-end mono power amplifier.
With a fully balanced double mono design and energy saving PWM modules as well as a tube buffer input stage, the Pro-Ject Amp Box RS Mono comes with the option of an ugrade PS Box RS for greater power and enhanced sound quality.
The Pro-Ject Amp Box RS Mono delivers flawless micro dynamics, 3D sound staging and ultimate resolution with a high powered output and 2ohm capability.
Ideal for bi-amping or tri-amping applications, the Pro-Ject Amp Box RS Mono includes essential audio loop outputs along with trigger in/out.
Fully balanced double mono design (Pulse Wave Modulation)
Highly efficient conversion from mains to output power (92%)
2 ohms drive capability
Tube buffer stage with reference quality
SMD construction for shortest signal paths
Low heat emission
Line level preamp inputs (RCA & XLR)
Top-quality speaker terminals
Luxury metal casing protects against vibration and interference