|Frequency Response||10Hz - 50kHz (+ 0dB, - 3dB)|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||125W|
|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Power Output: 1 x 125W/195W @ 8 Ohms/4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (+ 0dB, - 3dB)
- Signal To Noise: Ratio >-100dB (IEC -A)
- THD: < 0,1% @ 90W
- Gain: 26dB
- Pre-amp Input: 1x RCA With Loop-Out
- Input Sensitivity: 1.5V
- Input Impedance: 100kohm
- Speaker Port: 4mm Ø Banana, Spade or Bare Wires
- Trigger 12V DC: In&Out, 2-Pole Jack Ø 2.5mm
- External Power Supply: 48V/2,5A DC;100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power: Consumption < 1 watt
- Dimensions W x H x D: 103 x 72 x 144 (163mm With Sockets)
- Weight: 1290g Without Power Supply
The Pro-Ject Amp Box DS Mono uses an ultra high-efficiency Bi-Phase PWM (Pulse Wave Modulation) circuit with SMD parts to deliver remarkable audio performance whilst staying cool on the outside.
Like the Amp Box DS, the sound quality of the Amp Box DS Mono aims to be as close to the class A tube amplifiers as possible with their liquid and lifelike qualities.
The stylish Pro-Ject Amp Box DS Mono amplifier has compact dimensions allowing for easy placement to blend in with your home decor. Via a trigger signal, the amp can be switched on or off remotely and a 45cm power on cable is supplied to facilitate this.
The remote power-on signal on the Amp Box DS Mono can be relayed to other units for Bi- or Tri-amplification use.
- Improved PWM-Circuitry (Pulse Wave Modulation)
- Improved signal spectrum and lower distortion
- Discrete design for ultra-dynamic playback and highest resolution
- SMD for short signal paths
- Ultra high-efficiency: approx. 92% of power consumption goes to “power out”
- Gold-plated, over-sized binding posts
- Trigger-switching with Loop-out
- RCA Loop-out, for Bi-Amping, etc
- Outboard power supply included