|Warranty length||2 Years|
DAC: Fully Balanced via Crystal DSD
Output buffer: FET output device (discrete)
Connection: Gold pin from board to preamp
Primare App: Controls functions + browsing
Analogue Inputs: 2 x XLR (L/R) 4 x RCA (L/R)
Other Outputs: RS232, IR in/out, Trigger, RF.
Input Impedance: 15k Both RCA/XLR
Output Impedance: 110 ohms
Analogue Record Output: 1 x RCA (L/R)
Pre Output: 2 x RCA (L/R), 2 x XLR (L/R)
Freq Response: 20Hz -100kHz -3dB
THD + N: < 0.003%, 20Hz -100kHz, 0dB gain
Signal to Noise: -115 dBV
Max in /out level: 10Vrms
Power Consumption Standby: 0.5W;
Power Consumption Operate: Max 38W
Dimensions (WDH): 430 x 385 x 142 mm
The Primare PRE60 Pre Amplifier is a reference quality audiophile pre amplifier, offering state of the art streaming performance and a jaw-dropping two-tone bodywork finish.
Combining Primare's traditional stellar build quality and high quality analogue circuit design with the finest digital processing, the PRE60 offers a significant improvement over the 30 series, and offers a new high in audio performance. The PRE60 is designed to compliment all high end and reference level power amplifiers, but offers particularly impressive performance when paired with the A60 Power Amplifier.
Featuring the same comprehensive OLED display and control parameters as the award-winning I32 integrated amplifier, the PRE60 is housed in a heavy gauge alloy steel chassis and features two pairs of balanced XLR inputs as well as 4 RCA inputs. Two pairs of RCA outputs as well as 2 pairs of balanced XLR outputs are included, as well as a record output, RS232, trigger and IR inputs.
The integrated DAC/media board offers digital functionality and streaming options which can be easily controlled using the Primare APP for iOS and Android including input selection, volume control, file browsing and selection from online and stored music libraries.
- Designed and built in Sweden
- Custom made C-core transformer for very quiet power supply
- Power supply capacitor bank is very large (43000uF)
- Separate power supply for the analogue pre-amplifier stage and the media board
- Four-layer board for very short signal paths and optimum grounding
- Excellent 1% MELF resistors
- Unbalanced input signal will be transformed to balanced
- Discrete regulated power supply for the analogue stage
- Selectable 6dB internal gain for High gain inputs
- 2 pair XLR output (Neutrik)
- 2 pair RCA output (Nextgen)
- Switch mode power supply for ECO standby
- Heavy duty chasses with 15mm front panel