|Warranty length||2 Years|
The Primare MM30 Media Module is an audiophile 24bit/192kHz digital interface for your Primare PRE32 or I32 preamplifier.
Adding Digital to Analogue Conversion to your existing Primare PRE32 or I32, the MM30 Media Module also enables you to connect the Media Module to an Ethernet network or Wireless network, thanks to the featured WLAN antenna. With a true audiophile DAC component, networking functionality, the ability to connect an iPod/iPhone/iPad or USB device, as well as digital inputs - the MM30 really is an all-round media module which will greatly increase the functionality of any Primare PRE32 or I32.
The MM30 is relatively simple to fit to your PRE32 or I32, but should you have any issues or concerns we are happy to fit this for you. Please contact us for details/assistance or to arrange us to fit it.
- 1 x Coax input at 192kHz
- 3 x Toslink inputs at 192kHz
- 1 x asynchronous USB-B input allowing playback of 192kHz audio from a computer
- 1 x asynchronous USB-A input, allowing the device to play audio from USB/iPhone
- 1 x Coax output transmitting at 192 kHz. Always connected to the active input source.
- The Media board can be connected to a wired or wireless network.