|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Output Voltage (at 1kHz, 5cm/sec): 5.5mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 22dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency Range (at -3dB): 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz: +3 / -1dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz: Typically 70μm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 20μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Elliptical
- Stylus Tip Radius r / R: 8 / 18μm
- Tracking Force Range: 1.6 - 2.0g (16 - 20mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 1.8g (18mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance / DC Resistance: 1.3kΩ
- Internal Inductance: 700mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 150 - 300pF
- Cartridge Colour Body / Stylus: Black / Red
- Weight: 23g
The Ortofon 2M Red Plug and Play Cartridge is a practical and simple solution for those who want direct and easy mounting and replacement on their tonearm. This Plug and Play model of the impressive 2M Red combines 2M headhsell and 2M cartridge to add a unique distinction to the turntable.
Manufactured from a special compound used for the Medical industry, the 2M Red Plug and Play offers high rigidity while also reducing unwanted vibration. This cartridge features a univeral mount fitting for a wide range of tonearms.
The 2M utilises diamonds polished to the highest standards of the industry, featuring a tipped elliptical diamond. With an interchangeable stylus, the 2M Red Plug and Play offers effortless simplicity and maintenance.